(Photo: Laurent Chantegros)
I LOVE shaping surfboards and I'm kinda obsessed with this craft. Even though I am about to shape my 243th board I'm still considering myself as a novice but I hope to become a master one day... This blog is a virtual portfolio and a diary of my journey in the shaping world. Feel free to leave comments or contact me directly at valerie@meremadesurfboards.com.

Valerie Duprat
-Shaper of Mère-Made Surfboards

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New year statistics (2014)

Mère-Made Surfboards is celebrating 4 years in "business" including an official Trade-Mark in 2014.

It feels like yesterday when I shaped my first blank in the direct sunlight of my backyard.
Looking at this year statistics, the hobby seems to turn into a production mode! Mère-Made Surfboards is doing great… Me, on the other hand, I am a bit overwhelmed by the amount of new orders and because I want to keep the high quality product/customer service, this gives me insomnia sometimes…

But  I would like to take the opportunity to thank all my dear customers, past and future. I have a blast shaping all those boards for you guys !!! Happy New Year !!!


hobby??? 

Still mainly men customers...

According to the statistics, Shortboards are my specialty ?

Last year my friend Bron suggested to add that chart.
I hope to go more global in 2015!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment