(Photo: Laurent Chantegros)
I LOVE shaping surfboards and I'm kinda obsessed with this craft. Even though I am about to shape my 243th board I'm still considering myself as a novice but I hope to become a master one day... This blog is a virtual portfolio and a diary of my journey in the shaping world. Feel free to leave comments or contact me directly at valerie@meremadesurfboards.com.

Valerie Duprat
-Shaper of Mère-Made Surfboards

Saturday, April 27, 2013

TM

It is now official!
Look closely at the Mère-Made logo: it has a little addition on the right hand side which is a big deal!!!! It means that Mère-Made is officially a trademarked name... which means that Mère-Made is a legally recognized brand now. I kinda wish the font size of the TM was a bit bigger... I am so excited!
Nothing changes much despite the fact that I own the name of my surfboards. Still making surfboards for fun and having a blast with it :)





3 comments: