(Photo: Laurent Chantegros)
I LOVE shaping surfboards and I'm kinda obsessed with this craft. Even though I am about to shape my 243th board I'm still considering myself as a novice but I hope to become a master one day... This blog is a virtual portfolio and a diary of my journey in the shaping world. Feel free to leave comments or contact me directly at valerie@meremadesurfboards.com.

Valerie Duprat
-Shaper of Mère-Made Surfboards

Sunday, November 1, 2015

board#085: shortboard for Vincent


Dimensions: 5'4 x 18 4/8 x 2
[completed in February 2015]
Model Versatile

The story: pretty straight forward story: that would  be the third Versatile model for Vincent.  The truth is that he likes to ride that model so much!
First one was very bubbly: board#023
The second was the famous zipper artwork: board#039
Here is its third iteration!

The shape: same specifications as the previous one (click here for details board#039) but with more shaping hours in my resume so it went faster ;)

The artwork: what about replicating the artwork too? The zipper artwork was a big hit as Vincent always got lots of thumbs-up for his previous board. let's keep the same success recipe with another zipper pattern, only with a teal color this time.










No comments:

Post a Comment