(Photo: Laurent Chantegros)
I LOVE shaping surfboards and I'm kinda obsessed with this craft. Even though I am about to shape my 243th board I'm still considering myself as a novice but I hope to become a master one day... This blog is a virtual portfolio and a diary of my journey in the shaping world. Feel free to leave comments or contact me directly at valerie@meremadesurfboards.com.

Valerie Duprat
-Shaper of Mère-Made Surfboards

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Vini, Vidi, Vinci


Duck diving towards... victory

Last week-end, I witnessed my (only) team rider won the two divisions he entered at the WSA contest in Pismo Beach. He got first place in the Master division but more importantly, he won the Open men division which for a guy his age (38_sorry darling:)) is a big deal!!!!
I was so excited to be with the whole family on this beautiful beach of Pismo Pier, cheering for him very loudly. Of course, I got ecstatic when he made it on the podium, twice, holding tight on his Mère-Made short board.



if you know my hubby, you know it is true :)
MERE-MADE !!!!!!! 

Daddy is definitely a model for his own next generation

1 comment: