|the board I am holding is a wink to my Surfmama101 profile picture :)|
I am shaping surfboards for my son, for my husband and for myself (and for my friends!). My goal is to have exclusively Mère-Made boards in our quiver! I am almost there...
On the picture above are displayed from left to right:
- my board (6'9, board#002)
- my husband's fish (5'7, board#004)
- my husband's mini-gun (6'2, board#010)
- my husband's short board (5'10, board#007)
- my son's short board (5'2, board#001)
- my husband's 2nd short board (5'10, board#003)
In the foreground are two US Blanks I freshly cut to make two new boards, a 7'2 for me (!!!) and one more 5'10 for Vince (he is basically ruining a board within 3 month by excessive usage ;)).
I wish I had a picture with ALL the 10 boards I shaped so far. But four of them have found a new loving home. So cool to think that some Mère-Made surfboards belong to my friends' quiver...